|2||new potatoes||300 g|
|1/3 cup||yogurt, plain, 2%||90 g|
|1 1/2 tbsp||horseradish||22 g|
|1 tbsp||lemon juice, freshly squeezed||1/2 lemon|
|2 1/2 tbsp||fresh dill||5 g|
|1 pinch||salt [optional]||0.2 g|
|ground pepper to taste [optional]|
|8 slices||smoked salmon||110 g|
Before you start
Because of their crisp, waxy texture and thin, delicate skin, new potatoes are best suited for this dish.
- Prepare the potatoes : boil or steam them, unpeeled and whole.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce : In a small bowl, mix the yogurt with the horseradish and lemon juice. Chop the dill and add it to the bowl. Season with salt and pepper then mix well.
- Arrange the smoked salmon slices on individual serving plates. Place the potatoes next to the salmon. Pour the sauce over the potatoes and serve.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (240g)
% Daily Value
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Excellent source of :
- Niacin, Potassium, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D
- Good source of :
- Copper, Magnesium, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Vitamin C
- Source of :
- Calcium, Fibre, Folacin, Iron, Manganese, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin E, Zinc
- Low :
- Cholesterol, Saturated Fat
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Trans Fat
|Milk and Alternatives||½|
|Meat and Alternatives||1 ½|
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
Marianne M.february 28, 2017
Did not care for the sauce as outlined. The idea is great, and I will use it again.