Come meet with us at the 2018 Expo Manger Santé
Since 1997, the Expo Manger Santé et Vivre Vert is the must-attend event in Quebec, for all those who are looking for healthy and eco-friendly food in a global health setting. We will be there again this year to present our new meal plans and have the pleasure of talking to you face-to-face!
Come and meet us at our booth
Discover our new menus and enjoy major discounts on our services.
- March 17 to 18 in Quebec, Centre des congrès: booth #403
- March 23 to 25 in Montreal, Palais des congrès: booth #1003
Exclusive Offer for the Expo Manger Santé: a FREE nutrition clinic on site
This year, we are offering free 15-minute sessions with our dietitians. To make the most of it, prepare your questions in advance. Spaces are limited, so we encourage you to book your mini-consultation today.
Come to Kathryn Adel’s Conference “Active Families: What to Eat, Before, During and After Sports” (in French)
- Saturday, March 17 at 16:15 in Montreal, Scène Santé
- Saturday, March 24 at 16:00 in Quebec, Scène Atelier
Looking forward to shaking your hand and chatting with you in person!
To find the list of the exhibitors and the schedule of conferences and activities go to expomangersante.com/en/
Latest posts by Cinzia Cuneo (see all)
- 2019 Annual Medical Conference organized by the Médecins francophones du Canada – November 4, 2019
- Voyage to the Centre of Slow Food – October 28, 2019
- How to Choose Your Soy Sauce – October 25, 2019